Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Quick Post with Pics!

Hi everyone!

Well, the days have become a little easier. Ethan is doing much better on the reflux medication. He is still colicky in the evening but it's not as bad as it use to be. At least he continues to grow like a weed and I can't believe how big he is getting! He was 6 weeks old yesterday!

I've decided to go back to work full time. I start January 18th and I'm so sad. It's really neat to fly in helicopters and airplanes, and to save lives for a living. After all, it was my dream job since junior high. But, I'd rather stay at home with my baby. Ready or not, here I come Black Hills Life Flight. I can tell you I'm not ready at all, but at least it's only two days a week. I'll be working a week day and a weekend day (24 hour shifts). Fortunately, we have a good friend who will be watching Ethan one day a week. They have a little boy who is just four months older than Ethan, it will just be the two of them, and they live just down the road from us.

That's the quick update. I need to get ready to go for an appointment.

Yay... for sleep (and for being 4 weeks old)


Totally out (5 weeks old)


Getting ready to go (6 weeks old)


Who turned out the lights?


Another pic of me (6 weeks old)

No comments:

Post a Comment