Sunday, February 20, 2011

No Time for Anything.

Originally, I started out writing this post yesterday. As you can see, I am now finishing the post today.

I have been getting some pokes that I haven't updated the blog lately. Just a few days ago, I realized it has been over a month since my last post! In fact, there was still Christmas music playing. So, here it goes.

January was filled with lots of action! Jordan's family was here from England. Then, we had Cindy (Jordan's mom) stay with us until she left for Liberia, Africa to continue doing missions. Jordan has been sick a lot with the random flu or cold. And Ethan mostly has been able stay healthy.

In the coming months, there will be a lot going on in and around the Marshall household. One of the biggest things we are looking forward to is SPRING! We all are getting that spring fever and sick of being cooped up in the house with so little to do. In the summer, so many of the tourist stuff is open and we have several options of what to do. But during the winter, it is either go to the mall or go to the family swim center. And it doesn't help I have an appropriate "mommy" swimsuit to wear anymore. So a new swimsuit is on the list of items to buy.

As I write this, I look outside at the 8+ inches of snow that have fallen in the last 24 hours. Boo. At least we can go play outside in the snow. If it ever warms up...

Ethan, Ethan, Ethan. He still is our bundle of energy who refuses to sit still. He loves to climb on things. He loves to jump. He loves to dance. He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to watch Phineas and Ferb on television. Oh, and he loves to scream and throw tantrums. He is quite determined and hard-headed (like his dad). Here is a funny story. When Ethan starts throwing his tantrum, I put him in his room and tell him he can come out when he is ready, and I partially close his door. But, Ethan found a way to show he is displeased. He slams the door shut. LOL. How does a 15 month old learn that?

Because of my lack of blogging, I will keep you posted a little better in the coming months!


He LOVES daddy's bike and didn't want to get off.



Found HIS baby bouncer and watching Phineas and Ferb


Still an obsession.

1 comment:

  1. yay you didn't give up on your blog! you had me thinking (just for a moment) that you did.

    nice to get an update. :)

    ReplyDelete