After thinking about how bad I have been to keep those that love us updated, I have decided to start blogging again. The blogging isn't for me; it is for those of you who would like to know what is going on in our crazy lives. I feel that it is a privilege for our family to have so many people love us and care for us. I only wish that we lived closer to all of our family and friends!
So here is the shortened version of what is going on these days:
- Ethan is 3.5 years old. He loves trains and trucks. That kid amazes me every day the things he says and the stuff he does. As stubborn as he is, I love him to death! He goes to daycare two times a week.
- Bryce is almost 19 months old. He is also a train and truck fanatic. He even wants to start riding a strider bike! He often likes to follow Ethan's lead. Either he is a very happy or very grumpy kid. He has a great smile and very long eyelashes.
- Our youngest (by one minute) is Lexi. She absolutely cracks me up. Also at 19 months old, she loves her baby doll she got when she turned 1 year old. She is also our fashionista! In fact, she got a new pair of play shoes the other day and she took them to bed with her. I don't know what I am going to do with a girly-girl?!
- Jordan remain at Black Hills Corporation as a Database Administrator. He is still into dirt bikes and just finished a dirt bike trip to Colorado with his brothers.
- I still work part-time as a flight nurse at Black Hills Life Flight. Otherwise, I stay at home with the little ones.
I think that's about it! I will post pictures as soon as I get some downloaded onto the computer. And thank you to all of those who love us. May you enjoy the blog, which will hopefully be new and improved soon!