Friday, January 8, 2010

Ethan's 2 Month Appointment

Ethan is getting sooo big! Everything went well except for the shots. I didn't cry but came close. Poor Ethan did and I felt so bad for him. I just wanted to hug him and hold him and rock him. He got special attention for the next 24 hours.

Anywho, he is growing like a weed. He is 11 lbs, 6 oz (50%), 22.5 inches long (40%), and his little head is in the 25th percentile. When he was born, he was in the 25th percentile across the board. Woohoo! That's our boy! And since we switched to straight formula, his colic almost completely disappeared within 24 hours! So I don't think he was tolerating breast milk very well. I wish I would have done that a month ago. Plus, he inhales his formula most of the time.

Otherwise, we continue on with day-to-day activities. We sing, play, and read. Sometimes, we watch television. By the way, Ethan likes to watch football. He is getting much better at napping. Sleeping at nights is starting to improve, though he still wakes up 2x every night. Hey, at least it's not 3-4 like it use to be.

We love our little E-Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment