Sunday, November 28, 2010

Changes

First of all, I cannot express all the things I am thankful for. I have a wonderful family and many awesome friends, a great job that I love (most of the time), yummy food on the table or the ability to go out to eat once in awhile, and we live in a beautiful house. My life is filled with love and happiness. I can't really ask for much more (well, I would like more children). During this holiday season, and the other 11 months of the year, I am thankful for all I have.

As for changes, I am going to change the blog a bit. It will be more than just pictures and updates of Ethan. So I hope you enjoy the new change, which will start in December.

Until then, we will post pics of our outdoor activities! He got a sled for his birthday from Gramma Norma and Grampa Charlie!


Ethan's Outdoor Outfit


I LOVE His Smile


His New Sled He Won't Willingly Get Out Of


He Suckers Us To Do Hard Labor

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the changes...and to still seeing cute pictures of Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie and Norma SchlumpbergerNovember 29, 2010 at 6:24 AM

    So Darn cute
    We love you Ethan, and so enjoy spending time with you.

    Love Grammy

    ReplyDelete