Wednesday, August 17, 2011

We Are Back!



Yes, we are still alive! Our lives have changed drastically in the last few months. So let me get you up to speed on what's happening around here!

If you don't already know, I AM PREGNANT--------> WITH TWINS! We are expecting one boy and one girl that are due December 3rd and I am currently 24 weeks pregnant. We are hoping to make it past November 12. Due to our high risk pregnancy, I have been on bedrest since last week (23 weeks). This means Jordan has taken over most of the duties in the house, including being the primary caretaker for Ethan.

Ethan is doing very well despite my bedrest. He likes to sit by me and play. But, it lasts for just moments until he is off and running to do other things. I wish I had as much energy as him. He is growing like a weed! He loves to run, jump, and play with trucks and balls like a typical boy. I can't believe that he isn't a baby anymore!

We also moved out of our beautiful house and into a temporary house (formerly our rental house) so we can sell our house. We decided to downsize and move a more friendly neighborhood. We LOVE living on the west side of Rapid City! It seems we all are happier living here, too! As soon as our house sells, we will start hunting for a new house. This will give us more room to buy a boat/camper and take nice family vacations down the road. Anyone want to buy a nice house on a golf course?

Well, there is our life in a nutshell. Since I am now on bed rest, I will have time to update frequently. Until then, here are pictures of Ethan from June and July. And yes, he is obsessed with his golf clubs.










No comments:

Post a Comment