Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Belly Pictures

I haven't shared any of my twin belly pictures on here. Now you can see the evolving belly!

But first a quick update. My appointment on Monday (and every Monday from now until these babies arrive) went well. The babies continue to flip around into crazy positions. They are growing right on track! And I will remain on bedrest.

A few things to keep in mind:

1). I am currently 25 weeks pregnant. My belly is 44 inches around.
2). I do not know how much longer I will be able to drive since the steering wheel is starting to get in the way.
3). There are only 2 or 3 maternity shirts that I can fit into now. You will commonly see me in my night shirts or Jordan's t-shirts.
4). I feel like a beached whale as I roll out of bed or off the couch, literally!
5). These babies move like crazy and I don't get how they have room to completely flip around in 24 hours!
6). We definitely are done having kids after this!



10 Weeks Pregnant


12 Weeks Pregnant


14.5 Weeks Pregnant


21 Weeks Pregnant


25 Weeks Pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment