Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another Two Thumbs Up!

Jordan and I went to my OB appointment today and very good news! No, we didn't find out the sex of the baby and I bet most of you think that's what the news was about. I didn't have an ultrasound (boooo). That'll have to wait another month when I get a 3D ultrasound done on July 1st. The good news is...I'm Off Bedrest! Ok, so it's mostly good news for myself, but still good news. I still have restrictions of no bending, lifting, or carrying anything. But I can walk and do some light cleaning. The hardest thing for me will be not to overdo it.

Also, we found out that I'm already measuring big. This means that the baby is growing at a faster rate than expected, which is probably due to me being on bedrest. It is a much better scenario than if the baby was measuring smaller than expected, that's for sure. You all just wait and see...I'm gonna end up having a 10 lb baby or something like that. Of course, because things can't be normal and average for us!

That's all the news I have. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! There is rain and thunderstorms in the forecast for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment