Monday, July 13, 2009

Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap

At 22 weeks, I'm just one big itchy mess. If it weren't for that, I'd be enjoying the pregnancy a lot more! Other than that, everything else is going really well.

So what do you do about the itch? A LOT of research online. And what did I come up with? "Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap". Though it has a nice manly outdoorsy scent, it really does help with the itching. I suds up with the soap and let it sit for about a minute before rinsing it off. This is now my routine at least twice a day. So the next time you decide to go hiking through the land of poison ivy, be sure to pick up some Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap. I got mine at a local natural food and health store, but you can also find it at GNC or online. And the nice grizzly scent is not so bad when you feel the relief from the itching.

Despite the itchiness, I love feeling the baby move around and kick. It is just so precious! In fact, I'm letting the baby listen to a little music right now. I'm not sure if Mr. Marshall is liking it though since he is kicking me nonstop. He's currently listening to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Maybe the song isn't manly enough for him.

The 22 week picture shows that I'm a little bigger but no real big change...or at I don't think so. But at this point, I can't really tell anymore. I just see a big belly and no feet.


3 comments:

  1. Such a cute belly pic! Feeling them is so amazing and I am glad you got some relief from the itching so you can enjoy that kicking! Mind if we add you to our blog roll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belly is looking good, my friend. Glad you are gettnig some well-needed itch relief. Continued happy pregnancy thoughts being sent your way! - Megs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damiane-Of course you can!

    Megs-Ditto to you!

    ReplyDelete