Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Hair is Gone

14 inches of hair now sit in a ponytail holder waiting to dry and be sent off to Locks of Love. The pictures are not great. The first one is a picture of me right before I got my hair cut. The second one is of me about 5 hours afterward. I'm not feeling good at all in the second picture with a headache, neck ache, and nausea. We didn't do any styling to my hair either. Quick, someone glue it back together! Just kidding. Hope you like it.




I did forget to tell you in my previous post that I am officially off all of my supplemental hormones. I think I'm more emotional off the hormones than I was on them! How does that work? The nausea and headaches have gotten worse in the last week, too! I thought as you entered your 2nd trimester, all of this was suppose to get better. Oh well, I'm still pregnant and that's all that really counts.

Have a great day everyone!

P.S. Thanks so much Amanda for the Trader Joe pickles! They are my mostest favoritest pickles in the world. Believe it or not, I couldn't eat pickles (my favorite snack) for weeks. But once I saw those pickles, my anti-pickle time was up!

No comments:

Post a Comment