Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope that everyone is having a safe and happy Memorial Day! Please remember what this day really stands for. I thank all the troops that have sacrificed so much and provided us with the freedom we have.

Can I get a woot?! (or a cheer for those of you who are wondering what that means) I'm 15 weeks today! How exciting!

Jordan and his brother Aaron left yesterday for their annual dirtbiking trip. They decided to try Wyoming for the first time and it sounds like they are having a blast. Yes, I'm bored without him here but I'm so happy that he is out having fun and doing something he loves with his brother. Now that he got to go on his trip, I'm thinking hmmmmm I wonder what I could sucker....I mean could get him to do for me? Just kidding.

Today, I went next door to the other Marshalls' house. Jordan's parents, Larry and Cindy, came over to grill and make lunch. It was delicious and 7 hours later, I still feel like I'm going to explode.

That's the extent of my news. I'm otherwise glued on the couch in my usual spot. Here is my picture that was taken a little shy of 15 weeks. We're both still growing!


No comments:

Post a Comment